Group Trucks Operations | United States | Byhalia, MS
The Site Communications Manager is responsible for leading the communications function at the Byhalia Central Distribution Center. This position will support the day-to-day business and promote understanding and alignment to the overall vision and strategies as well as the implementation of corporate initiatives and processes at the Byhalia Central Distribution Center.
- Deliver measurable management/employee cohesion through proactive and consistent stakeholder communications
- Establish and grow a strong local culture based on Volvo Group values in partnership with local HR colleagues
- Take a proactive communications advisory role towards all levels of local leadership
- Coordinate, implement, and support a site communication plan in alignment with regional and global communications strategies
- Provide expert guidance on issues related to change management
- Generate local internal communication using a variety of channels (i.e. eBoards, newsletters, etc.) and measure effectiveness
- Support the regional and global extended communications networks with local input, task implementation, and content generation
- Responsible for coordinating and leading site visits with key internal (i.e. company executives) and external stakeholders (i.e. customers, dealers, etc.)
- Plan and execute key events such as: employee townhalls, dialogue sessions, or internal conferences
- Drive site adherence to all facets of Volvo Group brand and identity guidelines
- Deliver proactive partnerships and CSR initiatives through community relations
Key targets and results
- Global and regional business and communications strategies are developed and implemented at a site level
- Global, regional, and site messages are communicated in a consistent, measured, and locally relevant way
- The development of a strong local company culture based on Volvo Group values
- A bachelor degree in Communications, Business Administration, or related degree is required
- 5 years of working experience in a communications function; experience within an industrial environment (i.e. distribution center, manufacturing plant, etc.) preferred
- The ability to work with and communicate to different audience types in creative ways
- A strong capacity and track record in building a company culture
- Exemplary verbal and non-verbal communication and presentation skills. English proficiency is necessary with Portuguese and/or Spanish a plus
- Experience in communications coaching and consulting
- Familiarity using measurement tactics for identifying the success of communications activities
- Experience with video production and editing is a plus
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.