Development Engineer (System Developer)
Do you want to be a part of the next generation propulsion systems for trucks, busses, construction equipment and marine applications?
We are now searching for an IT System Developer and programmer.
This position belongs to department Verification, Testing & Materials Technology at PE (Powertrain Engineering) located in Lundby Gothenburg.
Verification, Testing & Materials Technology is a complete test laboratory with test capability for engine, transmission, hybrid, drive line, acoustic and system testing.
Within Verification, Testing & Materials Technology we are today focusing on increased effectiveness and future demands in testing. An important part of this is to have efficient tools to support data evaluation and test data management. These tools are developed together with the internal customers, that range from engine, transmission, electromobility to verification and testing. It is a great opportunity to work with IT development close to the core Powertrain products.
Job description and responsibility:
- You will be part of the team responsible for IT tools used in data evaluation after tests performed in the test rigs in Powertrain Engineering Laboratory at our development sites in GTT
- The IT System Developer and programmer's main task and responsibility is to develop and streamline the used IT tools and applications for highest efficiency
- You will be customers main contact person concerning the lab applications
- Your responsibility includes designing, programming and testing
- You will be a part of global project team
- Most applications are.net based with C# as main tool
- Master of engineering or equivalent education is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of the .net platform and programming in C#
- Good knowledge and working experience in “Windows communication foundation” - will be considered as a strong merit
- Possess communication skills in written and spoken – in Swedish and in English
- Experience from agile and scrum methodologies
You need to have experience of the following techniques:
- .NET, C#
- Oracle/ SQL server DB
You are :
- Goal oriented, structured in working and have an open mind and interest to learn
- Good communicator and team player
- You like to take responsibility and have a drive to get actions done. You are not afraid to contact persons in the organization in order to find the way forward to solve your problems
- Problem analyser and solver with a holistic view
- Interest in technique/ automotive is considered as a merit
For further information, please contact:
Joakim Dahlgren, +46 31 3226164
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.