GTO Product Project Manager
You like change, you like projects, you want to prepare the future, you like to lead and want to be close to Operations : then this new position is for you !
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are a diverse team of 11 project Managers located in Greensboro, North Carolina, within a North American network of 20 Operations project Managers. We support each other and we strive daily at improving our collective efficiency and processes. We are looking forward to integrate a new team member !
You will lead one or several project teams in GTO (Group Trucks Operations) of approximately 10 to 15 people in charge of main operations deliveries (Manufacturing Engineering, logistics, quality and production). Thru your team(s) you will develop and then secure GTO commitments on Quality, Deliveries and Costs using the Volvo Product Development Process, and in alignment with GTO product and industrial strategies. For your assigned projects, you will define and anchor the resource needs with your project team members and their respective Managers, and you will establish and manage your projects budgets. You will also be the GTO project team member in cross functional project teams, defending GTO requirements as well as reporting on GTO project deliverables, always for the benefit of our Customers.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, mindset, knowledge and experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering
- Formal training in Project Management, PMP certification is a plus
- 4-7 years direct hands-on experience performing in the Project Manager role, with projects driven from initiation to successful implementation
- Knowledge in DVP (Volvo Product Development Process)
- Knowledge and experience in VPS (Volvo Production System)
- Experience in Operations is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, coordination, and written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in risk and change management
- Ability to oversee, coordinate, and juggle multiple tasks and meet tough deadlines
- Good understanding of the Volvo Group Businesses and Global Processes
- Strong abilities in priority setting and problem solving
- Good negotiation skills
- Good planning, anticipation and proactivity skills
- Talent for cultural integration and inspiring leadership
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.