Director Digital Solution and IT Service Offering UD Trucks and JVs
As director of “Digital Solutions and IT Service Offering” your mission is to be at the forefront of the transportation industry creating new services for our customers in the area of uptime and productivity. We are passionate about translating business requirements and user needs into meaningful and desirable commercial solutions. We constantly strive to increase innovation and efficiency through collaboration. Your role is to play in the space of innovation & digital transformation. Your main deliverables are defining solutions, roadmaps, plans as well as execute and deliver.
Scope and influence
Japan Sales and International Sales
- Help identify current and future customer & market needs that form the basis of UD Trucks service offering strategy, well aligned with UD Trucks product strategy for heavy, medium and light duty range.
- Actively engage with strategy, service sales and market companies to map customer needs, understand the available competition service offering and identify gaps and opportunities to develop a leading service offering portfolio in up time and productivity services domains.
- Create an ecosystems of partners to provide segment specific service offerings and establish new business models to create leveraged growth.
- Initiate and steer required projects for development, from conceptualization till creating a minimal viable product (MVP) by employing development process in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Develop 3 year rolling service offer roadmap for up time (International Markets) and productivity services (International and Japan Markets) and drive its implementation in close coordination with commercial organization.
- Monitor monetization of services where applicable.
- Lead and drive interface with various internal stakeholders and brands to assess and leverage assets available within the Volvo Group.
- Prioritize and manage projects portfolio to achieve balance between time to market, competitiveness and customer experience.
- Set, anchor and manage service offer development budget required to operate an E2E service solution.
- Lead and govern cross functional service development governance forum & support the governance of service offer steering committee.
- Utilize best practices from Volvo Group & synergies with JVs to leverage on economy of scale at Asian cost levels.
- Strong background in the area of service development.
- Customer and business oriented mind-set.
- Leadership & providing inspiration.
- Innovation mindset.
- Structured way to drive projects using lean and agile approach (MVP and POC).
- Excellent ability to structure and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to work in cross functional networks.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate a clear vision, global mind-set and successful people & culture leadership.
- Ability to drive stakeholder engagement.
- Communication and collaboration.
Educational and/or training qualifications and certificates
Education/Professional Qualifications required for the position:
Relevant university degree from a recognized institute or equivalent experience
Additional Important Requirements:
Proven knowledge of Sales, Uptime and Retail process, importance of customer touch points, service development and best practices in the technology or automotive industry.
Deep understanding of the criticality of data/information.
Excellent knowledge and experience in change management.
UD Trucks and JVs is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks and JVs develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.