ITSM ServiceNOW Subject Matter Expert
Group IT Quality and Runtime Practices is a function driving and supporting Quality cross Group IT. The mission of Group IT Quality & Runtime Practices is to:
• Improve the Quality of IT solutions and services delivered by Group IT to the Volvo Group
• Develop and drive the Quality and Continuous Improvement strategy for Group IT
• Drive runtime ITIL process development and associated tools for Group IT
• Support and be the interface of delivery teams for Quality and Runtime practices
• In collaboration with the Center of Excellence Development Practices, support Quality improvement in one-time area
We are now looking for ITSM ServiceNOW Subject Matter Expert within ITSM Practice Center
Are you passionate about managing innovative solutions? Do you want to be part of a global and motivated team? Are you ready to take on your next challenge? If the answer is “all of the above”, you are the right person to apply to this job!
In this role, you will be part of a global team and you will be reporting to ITSM Practice Center Manager within Quality & Runtime Practices.
As Subject Matter Expert in a global context, you will actively contribute in securing the end user, business and IT requirements for ITSM ServiceNOW solution and support the full utilization of the solution. You will interact with business stakeholders regarding solution requirements as well as technical specialists from external partner concerning technical details of proposed improvements and enhancements. It includes both one time and runtime deliveries in an application management context.
You will work closely within Volvo with ITIL Process Leads, Business Process Developers, ITSM Design Authority, which includes Enterprise Architects and with technical specialists within the external partner. You will also be responsible for knowledge sharing.
• Support ITIL Process Leads in collecting and evaluation of business requirement, roll out needs etc.
• Contribute to the establishment of the solution delivery plan
• Define authorization rules for application access and manage application access
• Contribute to Process & Solution Key User network
• Secure solution competence for functional application support
• Propose prioritization of changes in the solution like error corrections and change requests
• Propose the release plan for the solution including new development in line with business priorities
• Define and decide which business functionality, or information integrity tests to be part of a user acceptance test and secure that user acceptance test will be performed
• Make sure that training needs are identified and a training plan is secured for the solution including complete training material
• Communicate enhancement estimates to the manager of the business solution portfolio, Process Manager or equivalent
• Identify improvement needs
• Strong experience from working in an IT delivery organization including solid knowledge about methods used
• Deep knowledge about ServiceNOW tool from both end-user and new development perspective
• ITIL Expert
• Minimum 2 years of leadership experience
• Strong ability to manage in a complex and scattered environment
• Dedication to increasing quality and effectiveness
• Experience in collaboration with external suppliers
• Good business understanding or proven ability to learn fast
• Ability to drive change, active participation in roll-outs
• Excellent communication & presentation skills are a requirement
• Service, project and results-orientation, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven experience in establishing a vision, driving change and delivering the results
• Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
• Relevant university degree
• Proven leadership skills
We provide relocation package for candidates outside Lower Silesia.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.