VIE Continental Material planner H/F
Service Market Logistics is part of Group Trucks Operations. We have 5300 employees on more than 60 locations world-wide. Our job is to design, handle and optimize the supply chain for all Volvo Group brands and for selected customers within the automotive industry. The scope for Logistics Services includes making sure that material is transported to the production facilities, that packaging is available, that vehicles are distributed to the dealers, and that management of material, warehouses and distribution ensures the availability of parts everywhere in the world. We make sure all logistics services are delivered with world class operational excellence
Supply Planning is a part of DIM, Supply planning & SRM organization within GTO Service Market Logistics and we are responsible for the planned distribution of aftermarket products, from supplier to dealer
IWe are now looking for a Continental Material Planner
The Continental Material Planner (CMP) has a continental responsibility for a portfolio of suppliers delivering to the central warehouses in Gent and Lyon. The CMP has the overall responsibility of the relationship with the supplier of an assortment. The work is done in close cooperation with the Truck brands and other BA:s, GTT, GTP Purchasing, Demand/Inventory planning and the suppliers.
We offer you a position where you will get an excellent opportunity to build a broad international network both internally and externally.
- Parts availability at central warehouses
- Supplier delivery performance
- Backorder recovery
- Supplier development
- Escalation of suppliers
- Participate in MMOG/LE assessments
- Responsible for executing and actively participate in improving the material planning process for Renault Trucks, Volvo Trucks, Volvo Buses, Penta and Volvo Construction Equipment
- Continuous improvement of the operations.
- University degree 3-5 years preferably in Logistics/Supply Chain management
- Good knowledge in the complete supply chain from Customer to Supplier
- Experience in stock management systems, SAP preferred.
- OD/VPS/Problem Solving Methodology experience
- Good knowledge in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- English, fluently spoken and written. Additional languages are considered as a merit
- Action driven and efficient with a great personal drive.
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and challenge suppliers and other stakeholders and like to work towards set targets in an international environment.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.