HMI Segment Leader - Senior Commodity Buyer
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We, Connectivity & Infotainment team, are looking for a Senior Commodity Buyer, Segment leader for HMI segments, located in Goteborg (Sweden) or in Lyon (France).
Connectivity & Infotainment is part of Volvo innovation roadmap, characterized by a dynamic environment, fast moving technologies, and new customers' demands. We strive to be in the front seat of this development and this is where you come into the picture. We offer a chance to together with us be a part of developing and setting the course for our society’s future connected solutions.
As a Senior Commodity Buyer - Segment leader, you will be responsible for driving the strategic work in the HMI area globally. This business area is under transformation, where new technologies can provide new business opportunities for our truck brands. You will act as a leader for the global buyer network on top of driving directly your supplier base.
Some key responsibilities and activities will be to :
- Lead the global HMI commodity buyer network
- Build and implement your Segment Business plan for HMI scope
- Represent Purchasing in relevant x-functional forums
- Forecast cost evolution for scope of responsibility
- Negotiate and execute agreements with suppliers during production and after production, find extra cost savings on top of existing agreements
- Drive all relevant activities to deliver on QDCFTSR (*) targets during production phase and after production phase
- Monitore, identify and mitigate risks in cooperation with stakeholders
- Manage and negotiate product/processes changes
- Perform daily purchasing activities related to production orders, logistics and financial flows to the suppliers
- Work in close cooperation with Senior Commodity Buyer on your scope
- Actively contribute to the team development, by bringing improvement ideas, support your peers, coaching buyers when relevant, sharing good cases and ask for support when needed
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking for a strong and flexible team player, curious and eager to learn and improve.
You have a can-do approach: you have a positive mindset, high level of energy, and you are ready to tackle challenges,
You like to do business and build strategies.
You demonstrate superior communication skills and you are comfortable in global cross-functional and multi-cultural set-up.
You enjoy managing many parallel activities and you have a target oriented approach.
You have a Master of Science or Business Administration, you are fluent in english.
Former experience in HMI / Electronics scopes and automotive experience are considered as assets.
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
If you are eager to take on new challenges, contribute and develop in a fast moving scope.
If you believe that key conditions to success are to be curious, persistent and have fun in what you do.
If you believe that together we are stronger.
You will be a great addition to our team and we are really eager to hear from you !
CURIOUS, AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
Call us: Anne-Laure Michel, +33 665859333
Volvo Group Purchasing has 125 BSEK in Purchasing annual spend and 2,550 suppliers in serial production. Only for the truck business, 2 billion truck parts were delivered to 40 plants around the world. By scouting and working with high performing suppliers, we deliver the best possible products and service that bring value to our customers. We support the Volvo Group’s mission ‘Driving prosperity through transport solutions’ by applying the principles of Code of Conduct and sustainable sourcing to the purchasing processes.
When you join Volvo Group Purchasing, you will become part of a global network with more than 1,300 professionals in 50 different sites across 25 countries. We offer unique opportunities for you to connect with people across functions, and we are passionate to accelerate your career through competence development.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.