IT Architect – O365 and SharePoint Deliveries
We are looking for IT Architect - O365 and SharePoint Deliveries who will join our O365 team and will support us in creating modern and innovative solutions based on emerging Microsoft technologies.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Volvo is driving a number of exciting projects to support our internal business stakeholders in digitalizing their business processes and leverage the value of data and content. We are Center of Excellence in Document Management and we utilize cutting edge technologies to enable paperless process management and increase efficiency through modern solutions and enterprise architecture. We work closely with our business stakeholders and develop solutions in an agile way. Our contribution brings a lot of business value and is highly recognized and appreciated across the Volvo Group.
As an IT Architect, you will be involved in defining long term technology directions and supporting a team of application developers in their introduction. You will also be involved in project and enhancement activities aiming to create modern and innovative solutions based on O365 and SharePoint technologies. Your responsibility will cover an assessment of business requirements and a design of efficient architecture. This will include a proposal of most suitable front and backend frameworks and technologies.
Together with business analyst, you will document technical and architecture specifications and advise on architectural issues.
- Acting as the architect of O365 and SharePoint Online/On Premise systems in projects and runtime activities
- Defining long term plans, directions and driving technical roadmaps
- Designing and developing O365 applications
- Supporting the development team in securing non-functional requirements
- Working closely in collaboration with the client team in order to ensure the high quality of the final product
- Ensuring compliance with Volvo’s frameworks and standards
- Developing documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
- Support the team in technical realization, testing, application’s deployment and knowledge transfer to the IT support
- Cooperate with suppliers to optimize the performance of share environments
- Driving maintenance activities from architecture point of view
- Supporting the team in resolving complex technical issues
- Mentoring and building O365 knowledge and competences in development team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR HIGHLY MOTIVATED TECHNICAL EXPERT WHO HAS:
Experience and proven ability to design, develop and implement the architecture of modern applications based on emerging Microsoft technologies
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Skills and experience in data gathering, research and analysis to develop insightful conclusions
- Willingness and experience in working in a multicultural team and communicating in English with the team members, business stakeholders and other IT functions
- Ability to prepare documentation of system components in accordance with obligatory standards
- Experience in designing O365 applications based on core O365 (OOTB) functions/components
- Experience in designing O365 applications with Azure services as backend
- Experience in developing of O365 applications with Azure services
- Experience in implementing SharePoint Framework (React JS) in large projects
- Experience in designing and developing in .Net technologies including WebAPI, REST, Graph
- Experience in maintaining and migrating legacy JS frameworks (ex. jQuery, pure Jscript solutions)
- Knowledge related to cloud solutions
- At least 3 years’ experience in creating/maintaining systems architecture and a university degree in engineering or computer science or similar
ARE WE THE PERFECT MATCH?
Are you ready to join us and contribute to our digitalization journey?
Would you like to be a part of our agile projects in leading O365 technology?
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.