Service Delivery Leader Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Corporate Process & IT governs the overall Process and IT efficiency within the Group. The function drives the usage of common processes, common IT systems and IT infrastructures.
Infrastructure & Onsite Services
Infrastructure & Onsite Services is the unit in charge of all Volvo Group IT infrastructure and onsite services. As the majority of this services would be delivered by a partner, the mission will focus at governing and controlling this partner, as well as managing the remaining IT infrastructure delivery teams in Volvo.
The mission of Service Management is develop and govern the Infrastructure Services of Volvo Group while ensuring their delivery and usage, with the ambition to contribute to Volvo Group competitiveness by delivering standardized and fit for purpose infrastructure services, maintaining a balance between time to market, cost and quality.
We are now looking for a Service Delivery Leader for Identity and Access Management (IAM)
There are four service areas within Service Management: Application Operations & Runtime Services, Application infrastructure, Core infrastructure and End User Services. In these roles you will be reporting to Director End User Services and work in close collaboration with mainly our outsourcing partner and Volvo Group CyberSecurity department. The services/products in the area are:
- Certificate Center
- Identity Management
- WSS - Web Security
- Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory
The mission is to ensure that all services within the service area are delivered according to contracted supplier obligations. The focus is to deliver business benefits by managing deliveries of services, in close collaboration with Volvo stakeholders, with focus on CyberSecurity, and with our supplier(s).
The Service Delivery Leader monitors the actual services levels, controls that they are in line with targeted service levels, and manages corrective actions with the supplier. Also, the Service Delivery Leader oversees and participates in runtime process interactions with the supplier: releases and deployments, change management, escalation of incidents and problems, etc.
The Service Delivery Leader is commercially responsible for services delivered by the supplier, which includes both budgeting and follow-up, notably approving all service volumes invoiced by the supplier.
The Service Delivery Leader is also an actor in our new development and enhancement activities to ensure smooth and controlled implementation in production
- Define, drive and engage in stakeholder interaction model and communication
- Coordinate supplier deliveries including overall interaction model between Volvo and supplier stakeholders
- Define and enforce rules and ways of working with supplier regarding operational processes
- Coach, guide and support in infrastructure related ways of working, lifecycle management, service catalog, infrastructure requests & order processes towards the Volvo Group
- Be a subject matter expert for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) sub portfolio in interaction towards Volvo, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Oversee management of service incidents & problems with the supplier, notably handling of related escalations
- Service delivery governance and service improvements
- Provide report and alerts regarding actual service levels. Follow up on SLAs and report quality
- In case of service level breach, make sure the appropriate corrective action plan is developed and implemented
- Drive continuous improvement of the services delivered by the supplier
- Financial, contractual and commercial management of services
- Forecast, budget and follow up on volumes and total costs and give input to Capacity Management
- Drive volume and cost optimization
- Participate in negotiations with supplier about new/modified services and related terms and conditions including pricing, penalty schemes, service quality indicators, with impact spanning the full partnership term
- Required competencies and experience
- University/Master’s Degree or equivalent in relevant area
- Service oriented and business mindset
- Operational mindset
- Team player
- Experience and technical knowledge of the services in the service areas
- Strong ITIL processes experience
- Complete proficiency in English
- Good communication & presentation skills
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside the Volvo Group.
At Volvo Group we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, nationality etc.
Application screening will start immediately, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For further information please contact
Henrik Wallin, Acting Director End User Services, Service Management I&OS, phone: +46 738 62 31 39
Sonia Ponsio, HR Business Partner for IOS Service Management, phone +33 665896107
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Jonas Ljungdahl, +46 31 3224985
Ledarna – Danny Bilger, +46 31 3228257
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.