Experienced Sensor Data Fusion Engineer within ADAS
We are looking for a skilled Sensor Data Fusion Engineer to strengthen our Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Active Safety team.
At the forefront of Research and Development in the automotive industry, Volvo Group Truck Technology (GTT) offers you the opportunity to become a part of the Traffic Situation Management team for ADAS and Active safety. The team is part of the Electrical and Software Architecture department and has the responsibility to lead the development of ADAS and Active Safety systems for the full life-cycle enabling tomorrow's trucks and buses. Electrical and Software Architecture department is part of Vehicle Engineering, responsible for developing vehicle components and systems for the different brands within the Volvo Group.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
The ADAS and active safety team work tightly together in agile teams where helping and supporting each other in our daily delivery is just as important as our personal development on the journey towards our common goals. We work in the whole development chain from requirement generation and concept design to function development, simulation, rapid prototyping, tests in prototype trucks, but also in the later Product Development phases and projects.
The scope of the teams within Driver Assistance and Active Safety is to take care of the immediate traffic situation the truck is in.
Based on sensor input we predict future states for both the ego vehicle and surrounding traffic and decide which action the truck should take. We also create the path that executes the decision and control the truck to follow the planned path.
Examples of functionalities being developed by our team are: Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Emergency Braking Support, Lane Departure Assist and bicyclist accident avoidance system.
More and more sensors are being integrated in the vehicles and we want to strengthen our capability in sensor data fusion and Multi-Object Tracking for Automotive Systems to improve our functions. Key components include
- Track to track fusion algorithm application and development
- Data association methods
- Multi-object-tracking (MOT)
- Design, implementation and verification of quality measures
- Road geometry estimation/fusion
- Develop and test SW, algorithms and filters for the high level sensor data fusion layer
- Trouble shooting and integration
- Involvement of the writing and managing Requirements and Functional safety work
WHO ARE YOU?
You enjoy team work but at the same time you are able to work independently and drive development on your own. You have a positive attitude and the willingness and ability to take initiatives to progress and deliver. We believe that you are curious, flexible, open-minded and eager to continuously improve your skills and drive the team’s collaboration. You have an innovative, pragmatic, collaborative and creative mind-set of handling technical challenges.
- You have a master’s degree in Engineering Physics, Automation, Signal processing, Electronics, Mechatronics, Computer Science or similar
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience within the field of software development of ADAS or Active safety systems or similar
- You have a strong technical background, with software experience and interest in several of the following areas
- Embedded systems and software development and architecture
- Sensor data fusion knowledge
- Extensive know-how for solving and implementing solutions to MOT problems in practice
- Functional safety including ISO26262
- Agile development
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
Martin Brinck, Line Manager, TSM – Driver Assistance, email@example.com
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.