Sales Manager Central Europe Industrial Sales & Marketing
Description of position
We offer an exciting opportunity for you to be part of the team driving the industrial power systems business, one of the fastest growing segments at Volvo Penta. Region Europe is one of three sales regions, offering the complete range of Volvo Penta products including industrial and marine power systems, parts and services to OEMs, dealers and fleet owners.
You will be responsible for developing the business for industrial power system in Central Europe, which today includes Germany and Switzerland.You will be based in Munich, lead a team of two senior sales managers, two application engineers and one trainee based in Munich and Kiel.
You and your team is responsible for the P&L of the industrial business in Central Europe and your main activities is to manage current OEM accounts and actively scout new OEM leads in the territory. You will take full responsibility to develop both commercial and technical solutions for your customers, based on Volvo Penta’s portfolio of products and services.
We believe our candidate is customer focused, enjoy working in a team and have the ability to inspire others. You should have an entrepreneurial spirit with excellent social networking capabilities with a result-oriented mindset and an outstanding drive. You will mainly work in Central Europe and need to have an international attitude and an interest for diverse business cultures.
- Secure OEM customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Develop and execute plan for sales, marketing, application engineering, logistics and service sales
- Set targets, inspire and motivate co-workers colleagues throughout the organization
- Manage OEM integration projects including business and technical risk management
- Secure relationships with key stake holders in the OEM customer base
- Drive actions to continuously improve sales and profitability
- Collect intelligence relevant to our current and future customers industries
- An outstanding commercial drive combined with technical knowledge and interest
- Leadership experience, preferably from a commercial position
- Experience from the off-road industry (>3 years)
- Technical knowledge and interest in diesel engines, drive lines and industrial applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network effectively with external and internal stakeholders
- Fully proficient in German and English, verbal and writing
- Other main European languages are considered as additional qualifications
- Strong general computer skills and excellent skills in Microsoft Office and Dynamics CRM
- Solid business and/or engineering skills
- Traveller with boots on the ground attitude
Forfurther information please contact:
Manager – AndersKonradsson +46 31 322 44 89
HR - Margareta Orrheim,+46 31 322 58 46
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
Vi vill lära känna dig
Ett bekräftelsemail skickas till dig efter att du färdigställt din ansökan. Du kan uppdatera din profil även efter inskickad ansökan.
Om du blir kallad till en intervju informerar vi dig kring ansökningsprocessens samtliga delmoment såsom andra intervju, tester och referenstagning.
Samtliga kandidater blir informerade när den sökta tjänsten är tillsatt. Du kan välja ifall du önskar behålla ditt CV i vår databas för att få förslag på andra jobb som matchar din profil.
Vid anställningsstart genomgår du en introduktion som syftar till att på kort tid få dig att bli en del av ditt nya team samt börja kunna genomföra dina nya arbetsuppgifter på bästa möjliga sätt.